Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm a walking disaster...

I've been feeling like I got hit by a truck for the past couple days and I'm not sure why. My everything hurts, but I don't really know why. I started working out on Saturday, maybe that's got something to do with it - but I'm told that is supposed to make me have more energy, not less. I even went to bed at 2am (pretty typical) and managed to sleep til 4pm this afternoon. I never do that. There's something very depressing about not seeing the daylight of an entire day. On top of that, I got all these nasty scabs on my face from my stupid pillow and I look like a leper. It's getting better though, it's not leprosy, promise. I've been feeling kinda lonely, too. I mean, lots of people are around and I'm being social, but it's kind of a nagging feeling inside me. Frustrating..but it should go away. Along with the tiredness. And leprosy. And.....thank the baby Jesus it's at least the weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment